Thursday, March 24, 2011

you can do it.


It’s worth it. Every minute of it. Life really is. Think about it. Just take a minute. You may be the most miserable person reading this right now, or happier than ever, but I assure you, it’s worth it regardless of how you feel. I don’t care if you’re Christian, Jewish, Atheist, or whatever you believe. I don’t care what your political view is, I don’t care if you just made a million bucks or only 50 today at the minimum wage you hate more than anything. Those things don’t really matter. Not in the end. Can we really be sure of any end? I don’t believe we can, so the best I can do is be as happy as possible for as long as possible. Cause it’s worth it! Who knows how long we are going to be here, who knows how lucky we are to be able to experience this. Experience as much as possible! Take a random trip and get lost, only to find your way back by an adventure. Tell that girl or guy how you feel, because honestly you fail 100 percent of the chances you don’t take. And no one likes those chances. I have to say i believe in karma. Those who do good will get good, maybe not now, maybe not in 5 years, but before it’s all said and done, those people can say “I am content with dying.” And that makes all the difference. Go to bed every night asking yourself if you’d have any regrets if you had died today. If the answer is yes, make tomorrow better than today. Live it to the fullest! I can’t begin to describe to you how important it is. I don’t care how much money I have or how good I am at something. I don’t worry about what everyone else thinks or what people think of me. We have an incredibly short amount of time on this Earth, and I hope you want to enjoy every minute of it. You always have a choice. A choice to be happy. But we choose to cry sometimes, or to hide, because we are not strong enough. Well I’ll tell you right now you’re damn good enough. You’re good enough for yourself, and that special someone, and your precious dog that loves you no matter what, and your family no matter what problems they may have. Don’t think everything has been all well for me. Things have gotten bad for me let me tell you. I hate to be negative, but I’ve been there. I had/have an alcoholic mother. I never knew my real dad. He died a few years ago. I should have two brothers but they died. My uncle committed suicide. But it’s ok. It hurts, and I’ve accepted that. But it certainly is not worth wasting my precious time on this wonderful place. Making the best of it and being as happy as possible is what gives me this outlook and it can to you, I wouldn’t be sitting here writing all this otherwise. You can do it. All of you. If you’re already there, great! Spread your happiness! If you’re not, you can! I don’t know what else to say! There’s so much to live for you can even begin to fathom! You just have to start somewhere. Start with telling that person how you feel. Start with going on that roller coaster. Start with sitting out at night looking at the stars. Start with anything that motivates you, and makes you happy! Go from there, go do the next thing that sounds good to you, as soon as possible! You will find fulfilling your inner motivations and goals and dreams will make you the happiest. And please, I know it’s hard, but don’t worry about others too much. They don’t know better. They are just following everything everyone else has established as “right”. Like only being successful if you get A’s. Or that promotion. Or hookup with that girl. That’s what they want and like to see other people do. If it’s really you, great, but if it’s not, don’t sweat it.


I really could go on all day. Enjoy the little things, and don’t ever, don’t you ever give up.


Because It’s Worth It,
EF


letters i'll never send.

No comments:

Post a Comment