Tuesday, July 10, 2012

keep calm and do yoga.







This past year, I've become absolutely obsessed with yoga. This summer, I've tried to go every day I can and I can't get enough! It helps me get in shape, while also challenging my mind and body to reach new heights every class. I love that no matter how many times I go, I always learn something new about yoga and about myself. I definitely recommend everyone trying yoga to see if they enjoy it the way I do! However, if yoga isn't for you, I challenge you to find something else that you can be passionate about. Especially with exercise, passion and interest in what you're doing makes all the difference. Try to break out of your shell and try new things, maybe some things you previously thought you wouldn't like. You never know what could end up changing your life for the better.

“If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment