Sunday, December 16, 2012

"you must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in each moment."



Too often in life, I get caught up in how I want a situation to occur and how I want everything to turn out.  As we all know through experience/different sayings, life rarely turns out the way we expect it to.  Because of this tendency I have, I end up not appreciating the moment and not realizing when blessings come my way.  If you're waiting for something to happen, for someone to notice you, etc., you're going to miss out on equally (if not more) amazing situations/people.  In order to avoid this, it's so important to always relish in the moment- whether good or bad- and to always be open to anything that comes your way.  You never know if it'll end up being the best night of your life or life changing in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment