Saturday, July 10, 2010

we're gonna have a good day.













































One of the hardest things for me is just to be happy. Not happy because of someone else or happy because something happened. Just happy. This post is just as much for me as it is for whoever is reading it. I've been letting little things bother me and that is not the way I should live my life. Everyone needs to just be happy with being alive and being themselves. Who cares if some people see things differently than you or if friends are disappointing you. Of course that kind of stuff will bother you, but if you really think about it, it is not important in life. What's important is that you are alive and you are doing the best that you can. Let the little things in life make you happy. Take every day one at a time and just live in the moment. Be happy with who you are, on the inside and out.


1 comment:

  1. CLAIRE I LOVE THIS! So true everything you said!

    ALSO, I LOVEEEE YOU PICS! Where do you find them?

    LUV YA BETCH

    ReplyDelete