Sunday, July 17, 2011

don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.

With college coming up soon, I've been getting more and more excited and ready to go. I look at it as a new challenge and an opportunity to start over and truly be myself and meet more people like me who will introduce me to new experiences and will help me grow into a better person. Of course as it gets closer, I'll get nervous about leaving my family and friends and living apart from them, but I find it best to embrace the nerves and think of it as excitement and motivation. The whole unknown of the future leaves me inspired for what's to come.


So, for all of you who are going to college in the fall, like me, take this as a new chapter of our lives. Have the time of your life. Do one thing every day that scares you. Challenge yourself to be the absolute best person you can be. The day you get out of your comfort zone is the day you start living so go out there and show them all what you’re made of!


There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment