Wednesday, November 23, 2011

live now. do it now. take risks. tell secrets. this life is yours.


I'm pretty sure I've posted this picture before, but I couldn't help putting it up again. I have it printed out and posted right next to my bed to remind me how to live, especially now in college. I can't believe that my first semester is almost over, that I'm almost 1/8th finished with college. Too often, people concern themselves with what others think way more than they should. Nobody should care what you do or how you act. If they do, then it means they are insecure with themselves and aren't worth paying any attention to. So, act crazy with your friends. Dance like a freak. Rap to songs as loudly as you want. Talk to as many people as possible at the parties. Life is short. Like a quote by Mark Twain said, you're not going to look back and regret certain things you did. You're going to regret not being yourself and not doing things you wanted to just because of what you thought others thought of it. When it comes down to it, most people are drawn to the confident people who are doing what they want, not the people trying to seem perfect all the time. Accept that you're not going to be perfect and own it; you're not going to be young for long, so own it and go out there and show everyone who you really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment