Saturday, November 26, 2011

"to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world."












I know I post a lot about my friends, but I honestly couldn't enough. I'm so grateful for everything they do for me and for the fact that they'll always be there for me no matter what. I don't know where I'd be without them. This Thanksgiving, I reflected most about how thankful I am for the many friendships I know will last a lifetime. Through ups and downs, we always manage to rise above it and realize how important we are to each other. They are honest when they need to be, even if I'm not going to like what they have to say. We challenge each other to be better people and when it comes down to it, I have the absolute best time with all of them. Crying from laughing multiple times through the night is standard. I know that I'm going to stay close to them even if many of them go to different schools all over the country.  

Love you guys! XOX

1 comment: