Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Don't be afraid for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

Recently, one of my teachers showed me this and it really struck me.  To me, it explains just how much God is there for us no matter what and we can rely on Him through anything that happens in our lives.  This has become very necessary in my family with all the health problems.  In order to stay strong, we have had to fully rely on God that whatever happens, we can get through it.  However, something huge does not need to happen to need to go to God.  God is with us every single day, through the good times and the bad.  He is there to guide us and help us, but sometimes it is hard to realize.  We need to reach out to him in order to fully comprehend that He is always there for us.  Through good times and bad, not everything happens for a reason.  But with faith in God, and strength, we can find a reason for it and grow from these obstacles that come our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment