Sunday, March 25, 2012

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special....Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all."--Jimmy Valvano


This quote is on a sticky note on my laptop background.. Perfect daily reminder to live life to the fullest, no matter what comes our way, with passion, determination, and complete appreciation to the beauty of the world around you.

1 comment: