Saturday, December 4, 2010

"friendships should be easy."





My mom always says this to me when we are talking about friends and I totally agree with her. Friends should be the ones there for you and supporting you during the hard times in life, not the ones causing the hard times. Nobody deserves to put up with less than they deserve. I love the saying "quality over quantity". This can be hard to follow at times, especially with the mentality that if you don't have a lot of friends or seem like you have a lot of friends, you aren't "cool" or fun to be around. I try to avoid this mentality as much as possible. It's pretty easy for me because I have some of the most amazing friends. I try to make sure that I surround myself with people that respect me and truly look out for me and care for me. Happiness in life should be everyone's main goal for themselves. If people are in your life and they are taking away from this happiness, then they aren't worth it. Live the life you deserve to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment