Friday, December 17, 2010

my life be like ooooh ahhhhh.

Last night, a couple of my friends and I went to a local store and met Dave from The Buried Life. He is so amazing and inspirational. There weren't that many people there, so everyone who was there got to talk to him, take a picture with him, get his autograph, etc. My friends and I told him about our classmate and friend, Patrick, who had a brain anuerysm back in October and is still recuperating in the hospital. It is going to be a long road to recovery, but his story of staying strong inspires us all. Also, I told him how before I die, I want to isnpire people and help those going through a hard time. I told him how when my dad was sick, I could never find something to relate to or inspire me, so I decided to make this blog to help those who are in the situation I was in. When we all talked to him, he seemed genuinely interested and I could tell that he cared about what we were saying. It made us all so happy. I know he's busy so I don't know if he actually will, but he said he'd check out my blog which is so nice and awesome of him! The video below is Dave sending his best wishes to our friend, Patrick.



No comments:

Post a Comment