Tuesday, June 8, 2010

all the single ladies, PUT YOUR HANDS UP.

I was working out today and 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce came on. It got me thinking about how too often girls are letting guys get the best of them and make them feel as if they are nothing without them. The sad part is, thats completely not true. I am finally at a point where I feel as though I do not need a guy to make me feel worthy, as I used to feel. It is the best feeling because I have finally embraced the fact that I am me and that is perfectly fine. I want everyone else to feel like that because it is true.
You are loved.
You are beautiful.
You are smart.
You are the only YOU there is.
Don't let anyone or anything let you forget that.
-----------
Here are some quotes I found that embody this whole idea of how amazing each of one of us really are:


You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”

“Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.”

Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you?”

“Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.”

“The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it

Sorry this is getting long- but here is a song that I always listen to when I am feeling down about myself. SO amazing and SO true:


Gotta find your inner strength
If you can't then just throw life away
Gotta learn to rely on you

Beauty, strength, and wisdom, too
You're beautiful inside and out
Lead a great life without a doubt
Don't need a man to make things fair
'Cuz more than likely he won't be there
Listen girl, gotta know it's true
In the end all you've got is you

1 comment: