Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i'll be there for you.

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”








“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”









“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.















“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”





“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”


I've been realizing lately how amazing my friends are. Without them, I don't even know where I'd be right now. They help me whenever I am going through a hard time, and they are always there to listen to me vent, even if I vented about the same thing an hour before. I guess something bad has to happen to help someone realize something like this, but after seeing how bad friends can be, it really got me to appreciate how good my friends are. I'm at a point in my life where I have forgiven everyone that has wronged me and I have pretty much no drama engulfing my mind. My friends continue to challenge me to be a better person, and they show me that I am perfectly fine acting myself.

Everyone deserves friends. I hope everyone who reads this has at least one person that they can relate this to. Friends do not get better with quantity, but they do with quality. One of my friends will probably laugh when they read this, because earlier this year we definitely found this out to be true. And it is SO true. Appreciate the friends you have. Think about them more than you think about yourself. Go out of your way to show just how much they mean to you. Challenge them to be better people. And most importantly, do not lose them because of the little things- great friends are worth the fight.


I just had to add this.. I figured this post couldn't get any cheesier, so might as well!




1 comment: