Friday, June 25, 2010

i hope you had the time of your life.








































"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."


My friends are AMAZING. Without them, I don't know where I would be. I always have the best time with them, even if we aren't doing anything special. They can make me laugh at any occasion, and usually I end up crying from laughing so much. They allow me to be comfortable just being myself; I know they wouldn't judge me no matter what. They are always there for me and I am always there for them. I want them to know how important they are to me. I probably don't say it or show it enough, but they mean so much to me and I am so grateful that they are my friends. I know that I will be friends with them forever, even if there are some stupid fights along the way.


I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment