Monday, June 28, 2010

life's too short to be anything but happy.





Lately, I've been realizing how important it is to surround yourself with people who genuinely care about me and will always make me feel good about myself. There are some people who I've once considered to be my really good friends, but now I'm realizing I can't always be the one initiating everything and showing that I care, while they act however they want and include me whenever they want or whenever it's convenient for them. I have to learn to be bulletproof to those people and not care about them because they aren't my true friends. My true friends will be there for me no matter what and bring the best out of me, not put me down.
Everyone should do the same as what I am trying to do. Nobody should settle for bad friends just because they feel like they are the only options. Everyone deserves at least one true, genuine, caring, loyal friend in their life, whether it be a classmate, cousin, or even sibling.
You are worth as much as everyone else. Don't let anybody let you think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment